Translate

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

No Regrets By Claire Kent

 This book is hot, sexy and   it is very exotic! The scene are hot and spicy and you can feel the  main characters pain as she tires to figure out if the sexy vet is hers or if she has seriously barked up the wrong tree.  I would have no regrets if their is another story detailing the ever after of Leslie and  Josh! this book is due out  July 22.....
No Regrets



On my last birthday, I made one vow for the year. Live with no regrets. Eleven months have passed, though, and nothing has changed. I still sleep alone, spend my life working, and never move out of my comfort zone.

Then the loss of my dog throws my whole life out of orbit, and I end up in bed with a very hot and slightly-too-young veterinarian, who has recently made a vow of his own. Live with no strings. Josh is more than happy to help me with the things I’ve been afraid to try. Semi-public sex. Spanking. Anal sex. He’s a willing partner for everything I’ve wondered about, as long as I don’t demand more.

He’s serious about his no-strings philosophy. As serious as I am about living with no regrets. I can’t help but fall for him, even though I know better. So my biggest regret might be a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment