Translate

Friday, June 27, 2014

His to Claim by Opal Carew

The alpha male hot billionarie rocker with issues in love is always a great read.I must say Rafe (Storm) is all that a burger, a fry and a extra large milkshake! Although Melaine trys to do as she is told life in love with a boss that she wants more than her next breathe is hard! Wanting to be ruled over in the bedroom is also a probelm for both of them! Will Rafe rock on or is Melaine song to sweet to resist?


Rafe Ranier was my boss and secret crush. A rock musician by night and head of a billion dollar empire by day, Rafe could have any woman he wanted. But I was just the shy secretary he never noticed. For years I obsessed over him, until I finally realized I had to walk away. I needed to leave my secure life behind to discover who I really was.I never expected Rafe to follow me.Now I’m on the road with his band, Savage Kiss, and all my secret fantasies are coming true. But I fear I’ve made a huge mistake, because if I get any more attached to a man I can never truly have, my heart will be broken beyond all repair. 

First published as a six-part erotic serial, His to Claim is the intoxicating tale of a woman torn between a tattooed, bad boy rock musician and the life she's always know. Now available for the first time as a complete book, this edition features sizzling new bonus material. Less

No comments:

Post a Comment