Translate

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Seduction #1 By Roxy Sloane

Hot ,sexy, funny and on point this is the first book in a four part series and if you have not meet Vaughn run now and meet this cocky(pun intended) alpha male whose job is seduction and he does it well!Keely  thinks he is sexy on a stick and feel bashed over the head and falling fast! this book is sexy, BDSM, dirty talk and did I say hot, hot, hot! I can not wait to read the next book in the series! The first ones free(LOL) the others are under $1 & $3 bucks! If you like the dark and dirty sexy alpha male with secrets this book is a must read!



The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1)

All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.

You like to think you’re different, special somehow. But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.

Who am I?

The Seducer.

And I’ve never lost a case.

Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.

Someone wants to destroy her -- and I’m their weapon of choice.

Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.

But I don’t care.

I’m going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She’ll come screaming my name if it’s the last thing I do.

***Part 1 of a filthy, seductive new serial***

No comments:

Post a Comment