Translate

Thursday, March 6, 2014

***Jasinda Wilder*** The Ever Trilogy and More

  So I have been following this break out Author since the beginning. One reason is she is from Michigan and so am I so she gets much hometown love and respect for that alone! However, her writing is truly something to behold and if you have not taken a look I would highly recommend you put her on your to be read list fast!!
  You ask what you should read by Mrs.Wilder?  Any damn book she writes is a winner!! I have read a lot of them an have yet to be disappointed!! Heartbroken for the characters yes!! In love with the lead male(and sub males too) Yes!! But never disappointed!! Now you noticed I am going to review her last series The  Ever Trilogy and I will but if you are waiting to see that review don't !! I can tell you  now it is fabulous ! Wilder pushes not only your imagination but the way you view the world and how love should be!!
  I want to wish Jasinda Wilder much success in her writing career and must say she had me at "These letters are often all that get me through week to week. Even if it’s just random stuff, nothing important, they’re important to me." -Cade Forever & Always Book 1

   So if you are looking for your next love affair , book boyfriend or just a long hard ride ( pun intended) !!!! Pick up  The Ever Trilogy today!! But don't stop there Jasinda Wilder has lots more to fall in love with so get them all and fall in love with Jasinda Wilder's characters today!!  They are waiting!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the Ever trilogy last week. Heartbreaking and compelling are definitely two words that come to mind

    ReplyDelete